Lovely moments of Romance
9 replies
106 views
Haa haa babe.. Nice u n nice your this topic 

Topic exist already!
Lols.... Still thinking the year, month, date and time.
jacki: Topic exist already!
Link plz?jacki:
If I have to search it what are you doing here as Admin?
Gosh! Ur still lazy as always!
Just wana play Quiz with smarty whole day! Don't even clear old topix!
Ask Liam to dismiss me jacki:
I rest my case! No further comments!
truth is truth!!!
Enjoy madam as you like jacki: OFF TOPIC Mr. Admin!
Nothing I c here on the topic. It is now became a topic of fun and...!jacki: Topic exist already!
Maybe, but this topic is 9 months old so may be the one you're thinking of Ragnorak: Maybe, but this topic is 9 months old so may be the one you're thinking of 
Right! Why didn't Saahir see it but Ajibola did?