Dad ,
You are the best.
I love you so much.
I don't think that even if I searched the world for years and years and years
I would find someone that is as caring, as thoughtful, as hard working as you.
I love you.
Happy Father's Day Dad!
I never forget u 'DAD'
u always alive in my heart
I really miss u
*** fathers day special***
8 replies
71 views
Wonderfully quoted,but new generations are mainly use their daddy for fullfill his/her requirements, nowadays increasing the number of old age homes, it is very shameful to us,I hope ur not such type son,thanks for choosing this topic.
Nice composition and great attribution.
Thapasya: Wonderfully quoted,but new generations are mainly use their daddy for fullfill his/her requirements, nowadays increasing the number of old age homes, it is very shameful to us,I hope ur not such type son,thanks for choosing this topic.
thanks for my topic u like this and i am not like other son .
i am so sorry for him bcz i am not do anythink for him.
my father leave me alone here 10 years ago so i am become so sad n cry in night when he remember me .princess_Soniya: Beautiful composition bhai
Oh, am so sorry........anoop
Thapasya: Oh, am so sorry........anoop
its ok Beautiful....
princess_Soniya: Beautiful composition bhai
a spl thanx to u sister