In Happiness, In Sorrow You
Were Always There For Me I
May Not Have Always Said It
But, It's The Day To Say
It Loud. I Love You Dad
Happy Fathers Day Dear Dad!
Hey guys post ur wishes here wishing ur father "Happy father's day" on June 21st
Happy fathers day
8 replies
76 views
I Love my dad 
Happy Fathers Day
Parents are first in our life, they lift us up in our life.
HaPpY dAy
A daughter is never too old to cry on her daddy's shoulder.
Happy father's day.
13th June ur death anniversary papa. May ur soul rest in peace. I miss you so much.
Happy Fathers Day.....
Georginia: A daughter is never too old to cry on her daddy's shoulder.
Happy father's day.
13th June ur death anniversary papa. May ur soul rest in peace. I miss you so much.
May his soul Rest In Peace.......Happy fathers day
Happy Fathers day & i luv u Dad