Bivi ne Namaz padh kar hath othaye or dua mangnay bagair hi hath niche kar liye.
Shohar: Ye kya ? dua mangi ke nai ?
Bivi: Mangne lagi thi k ALLAH apki tamam mushkilen aasan kar day phir socha kahin me hi na mar jaon.
😁😁😁😂😂
Bechari Bivi..!
19 replies
227 views
lol 
Lol..
Too good ya.....
Waha waha bhot khob
Lol
Can somebody translate this to me 
tRuEbLuE: Can somebody translate this to me 
Better ask sm1 to teach you Hindi language, so that can enjoy the full pleasure of this joke saahir:
Better ask sm1 to teach you Hindi language, so that can enjoy the full pleasure of this joke 
I already asked someone but we are moving like a turtle. Lesson was only once tRuEbLuE:
I already asked someone but we are moving like a turtle. Lesson was only once 
wow! this joke is greater than, what I wrote in forum. saahir: wow! this joke is greater that what I wrote in forum. 
But i dont know if everybody understand my joke A wife raise her hands in supplication after offering her SALAH (prayer) but without asking anything, dropped her hands down.
Husband aked: Why did u put down ur hands without asking anything?
She replied: I was going to ask the god to ward of your all major problems, but I afraid that if my supplication would fulfiled in your favor, god may take my soul before removing your other small misfotrunes.
saahir: A wife raise her hands in supplication after offering her SALAH (prayer) but without asking anything, dropped her hands down.
Husband aked: Why did u put down ur hands without asking anything?
She replied: I was going to ask the god to ward of your all major problems, but I afraid that if my supplication would fulfiled in your favor, god may take my soul before removing your other small misfotrunes.
Sarcastic:
i understood it now..
tRuEbLuE:
100%
except the last line..Girls/women they think more for themself /apni jaan jaan hai pati jaye bhaad me
sab kuch kahao pr bvi ko bechari na kaho bhai
abhiraj_paul: sab kuch kahao pr bvi ko bechari na kaho bhai
be-chari? Meaning abhi usney chaara nahi khaya...