2WAP

Boulevard of broken dreams

5 replies 111 views
I walk a lonely road The only one that I have ever known Don't know where it goes But it's home to me and I walk alone I walk this empty street On the Boulevard of broken dreams Where the city sleeps And I'm the only one and I walk alone. What's That Line? I walk alone I walk a..... My shadow's only one that walk beside me. My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me Till then I walk alone. I'm walking down the line That divides me somewhere in my mind. On the border line of the edge And where I walk alone Read between the lines What's fucked up and everything's all right Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive And I walk alone I walk alone. My shadow's only one that walks beside me My shallow he art's the only thing that's beating Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me Till then I walk alone

Log in or join to reply.