Taking care of a woman is a challenging
job. This is especially true if you are her
boyfriend and trying to figure out what
she wants. Man and woman are a
different species with different needs.
How can we hope to care for each other
in the way that we would like to? The
truth is that it is impossible.
Misunderstandings are inevitable. You
cannot avoid stepping on each other's
toes. The only thing you can do is to be
as considerate as possible and apologize
when you have wronged her....
Taking care of a woman is a challenging job
4 replies
68 views
...and I love a challenge! Which is why I love a woman. 
Well but the sad part is that any man on earth can handle a real woman!
.... I love to rock the boat
Nice sweety.
It was ur choice 2 hav a gf
no women, no pain 