All over the world, waters are turning red. From Ohio to Canada to Antartica. On April 28th of this year, Brazil beaches are blood red. Why? Well Revelation 16:4 says, The third angel poured out his bowl on the rivers and springs of water, and they became blood. This is a sign that we are in End Time. Please pray people!!!
All over the world...
10 replies
93 views
Unbelievable!!!
jacki: Unbelievable!!!
but its true...princess_Soniya: I agree with jacki
ya sis I know its hard to believe but the end of the world is near...Nothing to panic about, mate. It's just caused by
algae blooms, which change colour to a deep red
or dark brown when they reproduce in one area in
large numbers. It has happened before... but pretty much like 21st December 2012, the world didn't end. So yeah...
shane_stark: but its true...
did it really happen? Why was it not on world news?what kumz said...
Yeah. Thanx for info Kumz
jacki: did it really happen? Why was it not on world news?
it was not given in news a user of fb has written it she has attached some pics also....I hope nothing happens...shane_stark: ya sis I know its hard to believe but the end of the world is near...
I don't even believe that the world will come to an end.Just a natural phenomena, as explained by Kum. It also occurs when there are high levels of oxidation, due to metals being released from sub surface, for various reasons.