Girl: "We've been together for years and you still dont remember my birthday..."
Boy: "I'm sorry."
Girl: "My birthday is coming up soon.."
Boy: "What do you want for your birthday.?"
Girl: "Nothing"
Boy: "Ok"
Girl: "Uh fine, whatever,surprise me...
just dont spend too much."
Boy: "Okay what if i told you If I already got your present.?"
Girl: "Then I'd be surprised!"
Boy: "Here's my life"
Girl: "Wait what?"
Boy: "You said to surprise you;
And I did by telling you I already got you your present.
You also said not to spend too much;
So I spend the rest of my life with you. . .
A cute story
6 replies
86 views
Lovely gift.
Lovely story.
lovely topic with awesome story. thank you!!!!
VERY,VERY clever man that one! Or maybe he just ignores the fact that she is also spending her whole life with him?
Wow beautiful Story...
nice every girl n boy want a beautiful gift like this i dntknw where is my gift this time 