Friends! As we all know 2wap has given us good friends from all over the world and good entertainment so let us thanks 2wapworld from the bottom of our heart...
Thanks 2wap....
10 replies
100 views
I love 2wap 
Yeah your Wright. 2wap is very friendly website 
Eeprom: thanks for 2wap for supply me with many wife's and a few husbands aswell 
Thanx 2wap. I even got a proposal from a monkey here too! jacki: I love 2wap 
yes, we _MatriX_: yes, we 
yip... WeI'm new here but I'm quiet sure that I'll be enjoy the community
A young girl walked up 2 me & said SAN some1 told me u could help me wit ma problem. I asked her how may i? Everyone hate me she said. "my friends hate me, my parents hate me, my teachers & classmates hate me, even my pastor hate me...i asked her if some1 eva love her? She replied 'only dose who i hate seems to lov me' i told her u hate dos who lovs u & expect 2 b lovd by dos u lov...forget scramblin ur lif 4 dos who don't lov u & move on wit dos who do, somday dey wil find u intrestin. San cata.2wap has truly profing it self b to be the best social media ever dat even mo fun than facebook nd more interesting than 2go too......2 wap is relly a loving,splendid,multivating,exciting.....truly 2wap ur d best...