Mostly we find use of 'Hmmm' in topics comments by users, when someone finds no words, he writes in his cmnt "Hmm". And now a days I see & understood that it is very easy to grow our +s rate high by using "Hmmm". 
Hmmm
12 replies
85 views
ya...true...I also comment sometimes... hmmmm
Hmmm!!!
Uhmm....
Hmmm ...
Thts got multiple meaning.. Hmmm...
Hmmm
hmm
Indicating thinking or pondering.
Hmm... that's an interesting idea.
Hmm... I just can't decide between the pulses.
A demand for an answer to a question.
Just where were you until this forum ?
Answer ... Hmm ?
HandsomeDon: Hmmm
hmm
Indicating thinking or pondering.
Hmm... that's an interesting idea.
Hmm... I just can't decide between the pulses.
A demand for an answer to a question.
Just where were you until this forum ?
Answer ... Hmm ?
Interesting clarifications in detail.
For that 100+es gift from me.
Hmmm shane_stark: ya...true...I also comment sometimes... hmmmm
Not sometimes, but I think if your hmmm would be counted, flood will come.saahir:
Not sometimes, but I think if your hmmm would be counted, flood will come.
Lolz
Hmmmm good topic for discussion bro 
unh