2WAP

My Dream Girl....

5 replies 83 views
My Dream Girl I Thought You Should Know Warm conversations that make my day You always have the sweetest things to say You ' re sleeping right now and dreaming away I hope you know I miss you in every way, What I wouldn' t do to be next to you Running my fingers through your hair like I do With my arm wrapped around you tight Holding you close all throughout the night , Waking you up with a morning kiss Thinking to myself I could get use to this You may not be mine at this time right now I will show you true love some way some how , They say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder You will always be beautiful even when we grow older I can not tell you exactly how you make me feel All I can tell you is I know this is real , I' m crazy about you and the things we share I just want you to know I will always care We have this very unique connection I am just so terrified of complete rejection , I feel like a teenager when it comes to you In junior high when you have a crush or two Writing you rhyming poetry line after line Constantly holding you in my heart all the time, To finish this one up Cause I' ve got to go You are my dream girl I just thought you should know...

Log in or join to reply.