Sometimes life doesnt give you what you want,
not because you
dont deserve it, but because you deserve
better. No matter how many times you break
down, there should always be a little voice
inside you that says, NO, youre not done yet!
Get back up! Thats the voice of passion and
courage. Life is a journey, often difficult and
sometimes incredibly cruel; but you are well
equipped for it as long as you tap into your
talents and gifts, and allow them to flourish.....
Voice of Passion!!!
8 replies
100 views
Hmmmmm
Great topic
Even when you delve imto all your talents and resources, it may not be enough. Only the LORD can lead us thru the most hazardous terrain, but we tend to believe we done it all by ourselves
Yes, so many times it happens that we work hard, but we don't achieve success. For good and sure result, I always do my home work atmost then next when step ahead, I again look back. But even then some times I fail. It means God wants for me more better than that for which I'm trying. So at that situation we should not lose our power of patience.
I agree with you life is a journey full of thorns we have trample it in our feet and our life will go on.
Life is a plane dat flys based on d decision of d pilot....bt who is d pillot human being nd wer dplane land is decided by d pillot weda good or bad...bt one funny thing is it carries no passenger........
hmmm...................
Life is full of ups nd dawns....