The human brain is complex and confusing, which explains why human behavior is so complex and confusing. People have a tendency to act one way when they feel something completely different.
How many times have you been asked Whats wrong? only to answer Nothing, even though something truly was wrong? Personally, Ive lost count. Humans are strange creatures, indeed.
And yet, the craziness of human behavior doesnt end there. There are hundred seven thousands of different aspects to our behavior that have a strange science behind them. Some of what you believe may actually be false. 
# human brain and behavior #
7 replies
79 views
Brain is complex one in this world...most of them not using sense
hmmm yep...
Thank goodness I am brainless 
Mmm its my brains fault I behave like a uncivilized idiot today
Braindead..
Thanx 4 info
Brain is one, thing mind is different...gud or bad right or wrong like tat...some of them not using brain for gud thing..thinking always bad
Hey that's true, I've said it billion times "It's nothing" and actually it was always "something". I guess sometimes we're not ready to share with someone what bother us. Sometimes our behaviour is the result of our emotions, unless you have a perfect control over your feelings. Nah,some things remain a mystery ,even for the experts.