2WAP

Pain is a pesky...

2 replies 65 views
Pain is a pesky part of being human, I've learned it feels like a stab wound to the heart, something I wish we could all do without, in our lives here. Pain is a sudden hurt that can't be escaped. But then I have also learned that because of pain, I can feel the beauty, tenderness, and freedom of healing. Pain feels like a fast stab wound to the heart. But then healing feels like the wind against your face when you are spreading your wings and flying through the air! We may not have wings growing out of our backs, but healing is the closest thing that will give us that wind against our faces....
#1
Pain is part and parcel of our lives. The healing process, is nature's way to strengthen you. To make your immunity physically and spiritually stronger.
#2
No one likes pain, at least not any sane person, whether it's physically or emotionally . But everyone has to experience it once in a while, it only depends how do you look at it , after all it helps us to grow as humans. You cannot have the rainbow without a little rain,eh. And when it's gone,you appreciate more all those little things you maybe never payed attention to.

Log in or join to reply.