Can it harm u...? It does,nt say on the packet dont swallow, so i swallowed a few times.
what abt you...?
*swallow chewing gum*
11 replies
68 views
Researh is going on..will let u knw later
Well, my mom always told me it would twist up my innards... But surprisingly I'm still alive 
Will it get glued to ur stomach
And twist ur intestines
No 
The truth is, i've never cared with the few times i swallowed mine.
I think there's little or no harm in it(just me saying though)
Countless times but now I don't..
Yes a couple of times
_MatriX_:
no way 
what r u afraid ofjacki: what r u afraid of
I'm not afraid, I don't like chewing gum Eeprom:
.
I just googled this to make sure my life wasn't an entire Dream
and sure enough it actually true
http://www.informeddemocracy.com/bread/activitiesGum.html
w0w. Thanx for this info. Great...!