Do u wake up grumpy and moody?
i don't really wake up in bad
moods at all... once or twice that i
can remember.
*if u go to sleep*
23 replies
174 views
Nah... Only when the neighbourhood cats are giving a concert
Boet: Nah... Only when the neighbourhood cats are giving a concert
awe yeah, or the dogs barked d whole night to their own fart Some time only

Alot moody but not grumpy
I wake up neutral..neither good nor bad mood.
Sometimes grumpy other days moody and other days smiling. My moods change deppending on my workload for that day
jacki: awe yeah, or the dogs barked d whole night to their own fart 
And a lost cricket in your bedroom, at sleeping time is also quite annoying eh?Every night i do wake up at 3:15am sharp to check for
And sleep 
_dreamprince_: Every night i do wake up at 3:15am sharp to check for
And sleep 
omg! U r a ghostmy moods are always different, but mostly wake up with a happy mood.
If I don't get enough sleep then sure I'll wake up moody..Everyone has bad day once in a while..
I never wake up moody, but sometimes my first thought when waking is that I miss dreamland.
Ragnorak: I never wake up moody, but sometimes my first thought when waking is that I miss dreamland.
yeah, me tooSometimes ...but it takes only a few minutes...
nope. Im a morning person... Im moody after naps sometimes though, my head is always so thick and that makes me grumpy.
what if you dont go to sleep... At all. For 3 nights in a row... Hmmm, well. You fall down just pass 7am on the mudy grass and cry your eyes out. And end up being an hour late for work looking like shxt. Just putting it out there... It happens.
Don't think I've woken up grumpy or moody since I was a kid. My mum used to tell me everyday, to wake up with a smile... and till this day, I do. Every time I wake up, I smile, it reminds me of my mum, and every morning turns out perfect!
ethereal: what if you dont go to sleep... At all. For 3 nights in a row... Hmmm, well. You fall down just pass 7am on the mudy grass and cry your eyes out. And end up being an hour late for work looking like shxt. Just putting it out there... It happens.
Holy crap! 3 sleepless nights are enough to mess with your whole system! lol! Kumz: Holy crap! 3 sleepless nights are enough to mess with your whole system! lol!
i'm telling you. It is so. Eeprom: like most men i like to wakeup tall and errect
comeon fellas aint much else what can beats that is there??? Well if it was In RLZ you could add a few