Accept, ignor or deny?
19 replies
59 views
Ignor
Its a heart case.
Will do wat my heart says,
ignore :p
Barbiecute: ignore :p
But if m thr?saahir:
But if m thr?
let m think den Barbiecute: let m think den 
b +ve 4 God sakesaahir:
b +ve 4 God sake
hahahahaha my mind is still confuesedDnt go out with a lady if she is older thm u. A man can be older, but nt a woman. Thts what my brain told me.
Ignore,because I'm already taken
Just say NO
Barbiecute: hahahahaha my mind is still confuesed
Read what Kayli has said and think again. If im also in love so I will ACCEPT her.
ill ask my heart first
mich: ill ask my heart first
Hearts many times fail to decidesaahir:
Hearts many times fail to decide
depends on how many gap,wat f his 80?mich:
depends on how many gap,wat f his 80?
In all cases use your brain to decide. In my case, my heart always betrayed me. SAGITTARIUS: If im also in love so I will ACCEPT her.
Dtz nyc. Congratulations.Kayli: Dnt go out with a lady if she is older thm u. A man can be older, but nt a woman. Thts what my brain told me.
Love is always blind. I have seen many cases ppl going mad in love.saahir: Love is always blind. I have seen many cases ppl going mad in love.
Love is nt blind, it has 4 eyes