What will you do in this situation?
An armed robber visits a guy and
his fiancee he is about to marry and after robbing them, he hands his gun over to the man and tells him to shoot his fiancee if he doesn't want to die but he
refuses on account of his love for
his future wife...the robber smiled, took the gun from him and gave it to the girl and told him to shoot the guy if she doesn't want to die, she fearfully pulled the trigger.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
But there was no bullet in the gun.
The robber smiled, took back the gun and told the man to
decide if what exists between him
and his fiancee is really 'LOVE', then he left.
The man was disappointed at his
fiancee and immediately he left, the girl began to plead.
If you were in the guy's shoe,
would you forgive?
*Love Unconditional*
17 replies
71 views
Nop I would have not...
Would hv continue,coz I love her..all are not not strong,may be to her fright,she got scared..
I will kick her out or at first i will try to shoot the robber
Depend on how strong love was but i would feel a little let down.
WOW! What a conundrum! I imagine i would feel let down, but forgive and still love
_dreamprince_: I will kick her out or at first i will try to shoot the robber
or shoot bothI wouldn't for a minute
(why should i)
jacki: or shoot both
i will use my other gunI will shoot the robber and leave the girl..
Forgive and forget. They say when someone loves you, they don't put themselves in a position to lose you. Clearly the girl doesn't love him.
Nope. Atlast not now. But no body can predict the future if she prove her love than situation can be different
No at all
Can not say any thing,because this is only imaginative.
Forgive her..... It is naturally every guy/girl have a selfishness...
No comment...
Would leave her. .
Haha. I'll just ask the robber to take her with him.