Micromax YU Yuphoria with 4G LTE
support to be launched in India today
The Micromax Yureka device. Tech2
By tech2 News Staff / 12 May 2015, 10:55
Micromax’s YU, which made an entry with
Yureka, is all set to launch
another Cyanogen-based smartphone
today, dubbed Yuphoria. According to our
sources, the device is said to run Android
Lollipop out of the box, along with the
main highlight – 4G LTE support.
Leaked images give a glimpse of the LTE
signal icon towards the top right hand
corner of the screenshot below. Another
leaked image also shows the phone
running on Android 5.0 Lollipop.
Although the details on the internal
components aren’t known, there’s a high
possibility that it will feature a 64-bit SoC....
Micromax YU Yuphoria With 4G...
4 replies
279 views
online sell is on 28th May , 2015 @ 2 P.M. IST @ amazon
Please,how can I get micromax A93 touch?
okanlomo2004: please,how can I get micromax A93 touch?
google...
What I mean is that,I want to get the touch of micromax but not the phone bcos I already have it here (THE GLASS TOUCH)