"people think a soulmate is your perfect fit, and that's what everyone wants. But a true soulmate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life"......
People think!!!
5 replies
85 views
A soulmate is some1 who stand by u when everybody else already left '
I don't know about soulmate . What I care about from the other person is love with a Strong Bond. To let your eyes rest on the one you love; and while taking everything about them in, your eyes just go teary! The feeling has no word cause the bond is too strong. Ever felt like this? That's a soulmate thing. That's my way
Maybe... I don't know! I love myself but ur soulmate is not you
Pancake:
Oh soul mates come around like busses, wait another 10 minutes till the next one arrives
Whahaha! U broke too many mirrors...
just reading