My friends! it's a very sad affair that day by day 2wap users are getting less. what is the reason behind it? friends we must do something about this. We all have to make 2wap a garden filled with flowers for that we must try to be online as much as we can and convince other's to join 2wap. I hope this effort of ours will make 2wap a lovely garden.....Thanks
My friends!!!
11 replies
91 views
I hope so.......
Let each member bring 5 new members 2 join us here.
Kayli: Let each member bring 5 new members 2 join us here.
and for that award will be 2000+sNeed special games and award point..and new smileys ..
ARUN89: Need special games and award point..and new smileys ..
I aggree 100% with u. Sure we all hope so. Kayli's suggestion is good to invite at least 5 members. Hope if we could gather more people.
pasee: i will invite all Namibian people to join me here, so i will tell them the website through our National radio programme.
Thanks...I am new haha so no one invite me here but i want to do something good for that site. admin plz give refferal link to everyone user here for sharing that site on other sites like fb twitter etc.
2WapWorld is on fb
You want an online forum to be a garden with flowers. 
ACIDized: You want an online forum to be a garden with flowers. 
yes because flowers do have life