would u Change anything abt ur life,,, a decision, a moment thats happened? Share with us if you dare...
*Would u change*
24 replies
152 views
Yes..according to situation and time we have to make changes in our life..tht all have to do,no one can deny this fact...
Things from the past? No,let it be where it is,its already gone. Right now what I'd like to change ?I'd like if I could work less 
Lelsi: Things from the past? No,let it be where it is,its already gone. Right now what I'd like to change ?I'd like if I could work less 
that would be really coooolAngry is my -ve ...i change my style be cool and came ... 
yes if it is possible bt it is not possible.. so i dnt wnt 2 change anythng....
Noting that bad to be changed in past
yes I'm fad up of being single in the past so now I wanna change my life...searching for my soulmate
shane_stark: yes I'm fad up of being single in the past so now I wanna change my life...searching for my soulmate
I can be ur mate only swtyjacki: I can be ur mate only swty
oh really Will wait for some more time to change
No i wont change anything. Things happen for a reason, good or worse.
I won't change myself. My imperfections keep shallow people away. I try not to change, maybe that's why I'm an outcast.
_dreamprince_: Will wait for some more time to change
you don't have to change ur,self swty, my question is, did something happened in the past that u would like to change.I would change the mistakes of my past if I could...
I know sweety hope i change the time when few took money from me
yes ' i want 2b PETERPAN
the he/she girl 
Yeah, following me... the queen
of 2wap
will not bark woof woof in every post... Sex Change
Kayli: yes ' i want 2b PETERPAN
the he/she girl 
how about u be the pepper on panjacki: that would be really cooool
You know what would be more cool? To retire early and then travel the world