*impressive ppl*
45 replies
414 views
For me princess_soniya
.
For me it was you jacki
shane_stark: For me it was you jacki
w0w! Thanx swtyVipul..sadly he's no more here..
There r many but they r not here so at present its 
Yup
LeGoLaS coz of d way he play chess
Handsomedon-calm & read to help
Jacki-very funny & friendly
There're some more
Believe it or not, most genuine and elegant ladies I came across were south Africans. One Indian and one Indonesian...a long list indeed which comprises tweetylicious, bloody oddity, jacki, gingerjade, kornangel, fugitive and roseberry
My daredevil my enemy AD

Smaty quiz next some boys and girls jacki very friendly and sweety
Evil_Fossil ; Ragnorak; fairyflexy; alebi even Jay Lolz
ladyme: Evil_Fossil ; Ragnorak; fairyflexy; alebi even Jay Lolz
Awe, i miss Fossil and Fairy too.SonicGirl, Jackie, Sahir...
Peep into my GB. And find there her first welcome msg.
jacki: Awe, i miss Fossil and Fairy too.
Oh? Thought I was the only one who miss them. Grungeprince (Epic)...
Alebi ma 1st smiley maker
few other guys in Rap forum & ofcourse the owner of this topic
I need a lover
ALWAYS VIPUL
Ragnorak..
Thanks. My pleasure.
TemPEST: Grungeprince (Epic)...
Alebi ma 1st smiley maker
few other guys in Rap forum & ofcourse the owner of this topic
Vipul, Amela, Ragnorak, Doc Loony and yes Gum. Somewhere also the people I have talked with and debated with in forums.