Hey all you 2wappers, I was wondering what you guys are watching these days? Personally I am really enjoying 3 different series at the moment, on top of my list has to be "the originals" the break off series from number 2 on my list "the vampire diaries", all though lately the episodes have been disappointing me here and there. Number 3 has to be the epically awesome series on the History channel "Vikings". Ragnar is the man and the fact that it is all based on true events just makes the show even more worth watching!! What do you guys think? What are you watching?
what series are you watching??
I'm yet to complete the Revolution. I think I'm on season 2 . Doesn't that bad guy look like president Obama?? Forgotten his name 
the walking dead, american horror story, and the strain
new girl. Its completely mind numbing. After a few episodes i blackout.
Vikings. That awkward moment you fall in love with Ragnar, however, i like Floki most.
Watching the walking dead nowadays and Silicon Valley.
The Originals 
black sails. Its okay. The acting isnt very good in my opinion, the story line is. I love pirates. I do however think my mehness is more because i watched Vikings before i started black sails. So nothing will be worthy untill its out of my system and i stop crying over wanting season 4 right now.
Rewatchin big bang theory.
The Walking Dead and Seinfeld
Dark Matter. A crew of six awaken from stasis on their intergalactic spaceship, to find they have all lost their memories. Gradually evidence of their lives as mercenaries comes to light, and they are forced to deal with clients and enemies they have no knowledge of with the help of their ship's android.
My first impressions were of a slightly clichéd and average sci fi, but it has grown on me as the origins of each of the crew have emerged causing them to wrestle with their past, and their situation continues to deepen in complexity with more of the recent episodes ending in cliffhangers.
TheMightyFlame: The Walking Dead and Seinfeld
Seinfeld is one of the best sitcom of all the times. I just loved to watch it over and over. Currently I'm rewatching How I met your mother.The Fosters...season2
the walkinq dead
Rewatching Scrubs. Hilarious and so relatable. The first couple of seasons particularly.
the knick. I love it!
Robinhood
Does "it" still refer to ?
TVF. permanent roomates
Kyunke saas b kabhi bahu thi 
