Dear Papa ,
I never got courage to say it to U ..
I never thought of being away from U . . ......
There are many things unsaid & done ,
U r My Papa & Am ur Daughter ..
No matter Where I Go In life. .Whom I Get Married too... .
How much Time I Spend with My Friendz..
How much I Love My Husband ..but U 'll Always be My No . 1 Man. ..!!
I respect U from bottom of My Heart ..
I know U wont let me ever fall apart
DEDICATED TO ALL GIRLS !!
11 replies
81 views
Wow! Very touching thanks 4 sharing...
Beautiful
jacki: Beautiful
shane_stark: Wow! Very touching thanks 4 sharing...
Hey -thanx- to all
Great topic ' well done
I got a great dad I'm so darn proud of. I tell him this and if it comes to laying my life to save some1, my dad it will be
My hubbi I wanna love as much
Kayli: Great topic ' well done
this is real fact , amd true .. dad is first superman in every daughter's point of view ..
Ur rite
lovely51: this is real fact , amd true .. dad is first superman in every daughter's point of view ..