what is hamsa!!!
12 replies
91 views
I have no idea... Please
Tell me abt it shane?
Is it a Talisman...for allergys?
jacki: Is it a Talisman...for allergys?
Talisman?jacki: I have no idea... Please
Tell me abt it shane?
it's a powerful bracelet that keeps you safe from evileye and gives you many positive energy and good luck...shane_stark: it's a powerful bracelet that keeps you safe from evileye and gives you many positive energy and good luck...
wowow! That's great, where can I get one?jacki: wowow! That's great, where can I get one?
you will get in the market or you can make one....see the imageshane_stark: you will get in the market or you can make one....see the image
is it a copper bangle?shane_stark: what is hamsa bracelet...? what work does hamsa
bracelet do? dear friends have you ever tried it?
wow! I see, is it beads?jacki: is it a copper bangle?
you can make it in gold or silver go to the gold shop and say I wanna make a Hamsa they will make and put black beads as shown in attachment.... see itThanx for sharing
jacki: Thanx for sharing
I really would like to have a Hamsa...!