Here it is an important information to all users of 2wapworld. Eeprom is always been faithful to our 2wapworld. But sometimes he gets crazy when he feels and sees that his 2wapworld is loosing it value due to some unreasonable reasons. He starts biting everyone here. His love and his respect for 2wapworld I did feel today, when I saw many out dated topics in social zone, he brought on the top list. Some of topics I sent to Trash. What he has done in past days its not an easy job. I salute you brother for your love with 2wapworld and your love with Liam. Mean while I submit my resignation from my moderater's post through this topic.
Eeprom in Love with 2wapworld
18 replies
143 views
All the mods and admins are requested to check social zone's out dated topics, Eeprom has brought out on top. Out of them some I have closed today and sent it to Trash. Again I'm sorry Mr. Eeprom.
KingFISHER is only a person here who knows to fish ( not fishing ) and fist very well.
Eeprom:
it was kingfisher he told me to refresh the old topics or he would keep me locked in a small cave at the bottom of his garden and feed me blackberries and rice flour.
Uhm, the devil told me to do it 
Me 2... I luv 2wap..... 
The way Eeprom swear in his post and topics. . Is disgracefull
it just show us what kind of person he is !! One word "COMMOM"
Hot tempered and very crazy. It doesn't affect me in anyway . Let him carry on and let those who wanna give him their time do. Eeprom can never be my headache 
The love he an liam share?dude is there a closet u guys wanna step out of?
Im lost here
donno wats happnng
Well Eeprom is Eeprom. You can't change him. He is not really that bad
-Marizelle-: Well Eeprom is Eeprom. You can't change him. He is not really that bad
But little he is. And his little bit is disturbing too much. saahir:
But little he is. And his little bit is disturbing too much.
I learn to ignore him. If you give attention to him,he won't stop his nonsense. Best don't pay attention to his commentsEeprom: SIDEWAYS!
You'll need a hellava lot of condoms, mate. Which I'd be glad to sponsor. Nobody can change Eeprom I think he is new version of zee.
_GUL_: Nobody can change Eeprom I think he is new version of zee. 
saahir:
old version of new zee.
if you want see him peacefull nd calm so stop writing much about him he will never react. I think it's solution. He is great user here that all 2wap know so he don't need attention. Let him free give em chance to rise his voice for justice Comeon He is not that bad.
.
He only tries to bring fun to 2wap but maybe fun for him is not fun for others..
He is a great guy. U must just understand him'
Libra:
We all know you're innocent and we all love you
I too agree, but a he is naughty innocent