*How many affairs did u hav*
14 replies
55 views
And dnt tell me is personal. I only ask how many.
One and a half...
only one...and that's final if she doesn't love no harm but as long as I'm I will love her....
ABHIRAJ: One and a half...
shane_stark: only one...and that's final if she doesn't love no harm but as long as I'm I will love her....
Good luck I hv only 1. 
Kayli: Good luck 
Thanks! an pray for me that she starts loving meKayli:
abhi. We dnt hav half a womans here.
..
He was a boy ln girl's id..means he was half male n half female:.One. And even at that was I not an Option ? How good does this look when you make one your priority but he/she makes you an option??
Did not have any affair till now.... 
Shy
for me none
Yes tweetums
Xanina