*In 5yrs time*
15 replies
59 views
Near you In your arms.....
For me to decide, it will take 5 years.
Will think after a year...cant tell now
shane_stark: Near you In your arms.....
4get tht Kayli: 4get tht 
I can't what to doeverywhere...coz when gud boyz n gud galz dies they go to heaven..n when bad boyz n bad galz die they go everywhere
Where God wants me to be. A fulfiled and blessed life
KingFISHER: SA
Try not to get arrested. Duh. ACIDized: Try not to get arrested. Duh.
I,ll tryKingFISHER:
I,ll try
actually misquoted you. Lol. I was saying, I will try not to get arrested myself in five years.
And to clearify SA can Saudi Arabia or south Africa or south America? With my hubby to be somewhere in Europe...
It is written,the rest they say is history
5yrs not enough for me...i need 5 life time ..to with my ------- 
I'm trying to cope with today.