why do some people don't trust long distance love?
and also online love.....I liked a girl from 2wap but she thinks online love is fake.....
so what's your opinions friends.....
long distance love!!!
16 replies
67 views
Who is tat girl
There are no genuine girls on 2wap,
Some are married and pass of as single.
You can try android apps for dating. 2wap is just the wrong place to look for anything.
It depends on individual trust.
ARUN89: Who is tat girl
Kayli....ACIDized: There are no genuine girls on 2wap,
Some are married and pass of as single.
You can try android apps for dating. 2wap is just the wrong place to look for anything.
sujjest some good aapBe Hopefull to get one..hav trust...
ABHIRAJ: Be Hopefull to get one..hav trust...
I trust her but she doesn'tu cant trust girls in real life where u can see girls directly in that u r talking abot online dating n long distance relationship huh its just like falling from the hell n hanging on the rope of death valley with slipping hands,,,,,,,,,,
aLiEn: u cant trust girls in real life where u can see girls directly in that u r talking abot online dating n long distance relationship huh its just like falling from the hell n hanging on the rope of death valley with slipping hands,,,,,,,,,,
ya you're right friend...shane_stark: sujjest some good aap
Use tinder app. It uses your geo location. So you'll find a date nearby you. No need to go long distance when you can meet some one from you area it self. Just Google Tinder.Its fake !!
It's only fake to those who are fakes and only see others as fake . I don't care where love finds me. I just care about the guy . But when the excuses start coming there's cause for worry .
Even me i dont bliev in online love,but f he do come here and court me, why nOt..
I agree wid ladyme..
Online trust is a sham
Aita: Its fake !!
no my love is not fake I love kayli.......