2WAP

not very new at all......

6 replies 220 views
hey all you 2wappers! im welk kru-kid i guess (for now).... but in reality im the one, the only, the infamous, (drum roll please........) Goth-Punk. lol well im from about 6+ years back, when there was never a dull moment, a minimum of 100 users online at anytime and atleast 3 mods. but thats the past, lets leave it there and start a new! cant wait to get to know you guys and see this site built back to its old glory! peace out..... Goth-Punk
#2
6 years back... I was here 2009. My username was annecus. Yeah it was alot different now. Way back this site was full of fun. Full of people. I always want to be a mod before because I saw how the others enjoyed. Recetly visted here and think its way different now. Well i also want to move forward and check how i can be of help.

Log in or join to reply.