*When u ar guilty*
15 replies
89 views
I can't comments on this topic, sorry
OMG... I wont create tht scene for which I have to be guilty
Escape without being seen.
Omg..... pray to God dat day wont come to me.
Firstly I drive very slow if atall such incident happens I will take the child to the nearest hospital ... I know such incidents occur in which the fault is of the child not of the driver ... parents should take responsiblity ... of sch cases ...
ABHIRAJ: OMG... I wont create tht scene for which I have to be guilty
what you will do if you r drving a bike and suddenly a small boy jumps in the middle and even if you apply brakes the bike goes over the child ??? (Note : the same incident occured wid my dad )Kayli: How will u handle the death of a kid, when u drive over the kid with ur car or bike ?
wht would you do ??Dr.rahul: what you will do if you r drving a bike and suddenly a small boy jumps in the middle and even if you apply brakes the bike goes over the child ??? (Note : the same incident occured wid my dad )
Will take that person for medical help as soon as possible as required and will inform his family if possible,ABHIRAJ:
Will take that person for medical help as soon as possible as required and will inform his family if possible,
ABHIRAJ:
Will take that person for medical help as soon as possible as required and will inform his family if possible,
Well said jiju.Kayli: How will u handle the death of a kid, when u drive over the kid with ur car or bike ?
I always travel in a Bus____!!!No! May such never happen in my life time
. . . . . . .g
Really? I don't entertain such thoughts... Its depressing.
As far as i am concerned, that is absolute negligenge on part of a parent! How does it happen that a parent does'nt at all times know where a child is???