2WAP

Awesome Lines by a Cute Loving Girl

5 replies 100 views
One day we met.. He said he loves me, He said I'm the best part of his life,He said I'm the one who makes himcomplete, I believed him so much ,I Loved him so much, I kept my heart open for him. After some time He said he cried a lot in night, He said He missed me a lot, He said that painwas sweet, He said I should feel it too, But I said don't want to, Because I can't be away from You...Then one day... He said He don't want to keep anything from me, He said He hates me, He said He never Loved me, I said Please stop kidding and don'tscare me... I asked him again and again but never repliedme... When everything was fine, When I did no mistake, Why it all ended with dreads, I guess I missed out something, I guess I believed him truly, I should havelearned that, He Never Loved me, It was always Just me . .. !!

Log in or join to reply.