*Lover at 2wap*
32 replies
259 views
No never, we can't believe on line friends
Yiss, got married a couple of years back online. This year we are going to 3D print our first child.
Nicely said 
Kayli: Do u intent 2 get married with ur 2wap lover ?
what about u? Let us know..I'm already married.
no. its a fake word.
No. I'm engaged to someone who I love with all my heart!
Isn't a lover one who makes love to you??
What I've come to learn on net is that the guys love it when the girls cry their hearts out for them. At the end of the day tis still him and not the girl who can propose. Please direct the questions to the male lovers
.
Yes why not.
only in dreamZ
amitverma: what about u? Let us know..
i dnt believe in waplove. I am single Right now!
I am engaged in real
I am emotionally attached to the admin of this site, Liam aka Ragnorak
I want to marry him... I am seriously in love with him.
ARUN89:
no one 
LairNow i dnt hv dr 
Haa! not yet married
Im not here for a lover m here for some fun time wid my frndz.
No lover