I wish you were with me so I can tell you directly how much you mean to me. I'll hold you tight and hug you near my heart so that you can hear what its trying to whisper, You're the reason why Im beating.
Distance relationship
12 replies
149 views
Awww awww seems someone is falling in love here
It doesn't matter if someone u love is far from u....
Wow!!!! who is the lucky one huh? all the best 
Good luck frnd '
Distance means nothing when hearts stay intouch. Hopefully your wish that has become a dream will also one day become Reality. So too I pray about mine 
Keep loving... go on!
alL i cAN say it d0esn't matter. . As the c0mMunicAti0n is always pREsent.
Love finds it way.keep it up.
some ppl should understand that distance doesn't matter..........
No real love in online only sex chat only doing
Dnt tell all ok