Dog an cats aren' exempt from th dangers of foodborn illness. To minimize risk, our vets sugest consumers carefully consider the risks of feeding a raw piece of meat 2 ur dogs. Raw pet food consist primarly of meat, bones and organs that havent been cooked, and therefore ar more likely than cooked food 2 contain organisms that can make ur dog or cat sick. Samolina bacteria ar commonly found in such foods as raw or uncooked meat. Take care of ur pets plz.
*The risk of feeding raw foods 2 ur pets*
15 replies
161 views
excellent topic. In addition people should really refrain from feeding pets with leftovers from the table. Animals can also develop heart problems, cholestorol, diabetes, etc,etc. Instead of a chocolaty treat, give your pet a piece of dried fish, or morsels of well cooked skinless chicken. They love it, and it is less harmful
Cnt say
hate these
No cats but i have dogs. Lots of puppies. Thanks for info.
I don't have pets.
What should I feed my 'pests'?
ACIDized: What should I feed my 'pests'?
Cooked food, not raw.Thts nyc info.thnx to share.
Food is available in market places for pets..like pedigree for dogs...my pet leopard likes it raw though 
I used to have a pet. A puppy. We never fed it raw food. Thanks for the information
Tnx for the info. .
Kayli: Cooked food, not raw.
of all my pests, the cockroaches are feed with cooked food.
But my mosquitoes like it raw.Nice information nyc topic
Nice informative topic!
I havent feed my pets with anything raw before because Im animals lover and i always treat them like my real frnds.
Kayli: Dog an cats aren' exempt from th dangers of foodborn illness. To minimize risk, our vets sugest consumers carefully consider the risks of feeding a raw piece of meat 2 ur dogs. Raw pet food consist primarly of meat, bones and organs that havent been cooked, and therefore ar more likely than cooked food 2 contain organisms that can make ur dog or cat sick. Samolina bacteria ar commonly found in such foods as raw or uncooked meat. Take care of ur pets plz.
thx for d info NXT tym I ll tk care of my pet