Never Explain Yourself To Any One. Because The Person Who Likes You Doesnt Need It, and
The Person Who Dislikes You
Wont Believe It anyway.
*Don't Explain*
10 replies
79 views
Dats true. .. 
Ur just on point. Thumbs up! @jacki
Ppl often explain without being asked in 3 situations..they are lying, they are at fault or they don't want to lose you
just a waste of time dnt explain yes
It's pointlless really. People have the ability to judge persona of fellow humans. Once they have reached an impression of any personality, acts, and NOT mere words, may change their perceptions about you.
bad-apple: ppl often explain without being asked in 3 situations..they are lying, they are at fault or they don't want to lose you
exactly ...Hmm
lovely
Yes, I dnt need u 2 explain me urslf. I like u &
too.
too.saahir: Yes, I dnt need u 2 explain me urslf. I like u &
too.
thank u. Love and care u2 sweety
too.