No matter what u told ppl here. Or in ur pf. The truth ALWAYS come out in 1 or other way. What ppl dnt know. Is that ppl talk here. So if dont have nothing 2 hide, then u hide NOTHING.
**The Truth**
10 replies
79 views
Truth is always truth.
I think there is a difference between truth and telling people absolutely everything about yourself. Truth is well and good, it is simply a matter of being honest but no one reveals absolutely everything about themselves to everyone, that is not being dishonest it is simply human nature.
True... you cant judge ppl jst by talking ... ppl hv various moods they can change as the tym passes...
I concur to this topic
Don't tell everything about you to people on INTERNET. It's not practical. Cruz you don't know whose on the other side of the screen.
To many people, social sites is a form of escapism. They can adopt a personality, which is very much at odds with their true characters. They may tell lies, boast of achievements which they could never reach in reality, or even cause a lot of pain to other users on sites. Some does it to try and find sympathy for a misrable life. Others to be vindictive, coz in real life they are weaklings. And yet others to find some form of acceptance, whom goes through life unloved.
Its true, some things we have very personal which we can't share with others.
It is sometimes dangerous to tell people about all self.that and somethings private and no ones businees but your.not saying a bad thing to be truthful but somethings arent to be air on websites.
Im honest, unless I don't feel comfortable telling whoever I'm talking to something. But I never tell lies or half truths, I just don't tell... I don't think there's anything wrong with keeping things to myself.
ethereal: Im honest, unless I don't feel comfortable telling whoever I'm talking to something. But I never tell lies or half truths, I just don't tell... I don't think there's anything wrong with keeping things to myself.
Very well said Ethereal