http 1 vs Https 2.
hallo guys nowadays https 2 is top news in the net .Google soon goings to launching https 2 for fast net which will 100% fast than https 1 formula .so as usual user I'm not understand that. how can be that more faster than recent formula .
A lot of people end up getting confused when they see two different URLs one as HTTP and other as HTTPS. So my question is that what is the difference between these two? .confuse. do u have information about this idea so share it.
Http 1 vs Https 2
3 replies
67 views
I've heard that on tv news, net is going to be faster, thats great! I dont know the answer on ur question but its good news.
jacki: I've heard that on tv news, net is going to be faster, thats great! I dont know the answer on ur question but its good news.
yupp its nowadays one of the top news. perhaps Google have been achieve this goal but I think if Google want to launch this new formula so Google should. be remove old formula to end up all our confusion .GOOGLE...
HTTP/2 (originally named
HTTP/2.0) is the second major
version of the HTTP network
protocol used by the World Wide
Web. It is based on SPDY.[1]
HTTP/2[2] is being developed by
the Hypertext Transfer Protocol
working group (httpbis, where bis
means "repeat" or "twice") of the
Internet Engineering Task Force.[3]
HTTP/2 would be the first new
version of HTTP since HTTP 1.1,
which was standardized in RFC
2616 in 1999.