Well i always seem to get one with a stupid wheel on it, so it's irritating, and being bumped by them is annoying. Then you get those careless drivers that bump you in the back of your legs... Gosh... It hurts yoiu know
Do you like shopping with a trolley?
Please hit the Karma button if you like my post.?
*Shopping Trolleys*
Ya that hurts ouch I m better with ma

Dr.rahul: Ya that hurts ouch I m better with ma

you go shopping with a horse dat looks like a stupid donkeyjacki: you go shopping with a horse dat looks like a stupid donkey
I hv ask him whether he is a donkey ??? I use trolley if I hv to buy a lot of things ...
Dr.rahul: I use trolley if I hv to buy a lot of things ...
with a broken wheeljacki: Well i always seem to get one with a stupid wheel on it, so it's irritating, and being bumped by them is annoying. Then you get those careless drivers that bump you in the back of your legs... Gosh... It hurts yoiu know
Do you like shopping with a trolley?
where they bumped u jacki. I knw not on ur legs..bt somewhere else.Especially at the paypoints! Shoppers behind you, keep on pressing forward with those damn trolleys... As if that will result in them getting past the till quicker. Meanwhile, you get annoyed, take it out on the teller, which in turn also get annoyed, and then take it out on the customers. One vicious circle eh?
ABHIRAJ:
where they bumped u jacki. I knw not on ur legs..bt somewhere else.
Bump on my bumpasee: jst imagine fr me its 2km frm our house to reach at shoprite store,so how many energy wll b wasted to walk wth my troley
sweety leave the trolleys in the shop, dont take them ho,meprincess_Soniya: i hate some of those trolleys exspecially when the wheels just wont move at all,you right jacki my sis its really frustrating,that is why i make my brother's get and push trolley so it stop my frustration
better method
where u got bumped dearprincess_Soniya: that the time i want to turn around and
slap that person upside down
Omg! Ur a wreckless shopper swtyO gosh peepz if u see suni in a shop, run 4 better or 4 worse, she can slap u over the counter
I dnt really care bout it,i just keep using it
its life saving
Trolleys are boring...I wish stores had conveyor belts to carry our stuff to the place of payment..
I've always liked using trolleys because they're much easier to handle than baskets for the amount of shopping I tend to get. One thing I do find annoying is when they force you to go through the awkward process of putting a coin in to release the trolley - I mean it's like they're asking you to pay a deposit for it, but they don't actually get the money if you run off with it (which presumably is what they're trying to discourage). I mean seriously, how many people are going to do that anyway?
Yip! Many ppl in S.A take trolleys home...
Most of the time I just carry whatever I buy without using baskets nor trolleys. If I buy a lot then I'd need a basket.
Nah. I don't use trolley, I pack them in my arms
not used yett such trolleys
when you aim left but the wheel of the trolley goes right. I try to carry as much as i can in my arms. I end up only having a hand that looks more like a claw to shop with. Once someone got me a trolley, i gestured with my claw that i'm alright. I did end up using it though.