I promise to always lift you up
When you are feeling down ^.^
I promise to wipe your tears
When you feel you need to cry *.*
I promise to keep you smiling
To show off that beautiful smile you have
I promise to be your strength
Whenever you fall weak
I promise to be your voice,
When you can't find the words
I promise to be your eyes
When you cannot see
I promise to be your ears
When you cannot hear
I promise to always tell you what's real
When you want to hear the truth :<
I promise to be your smile
When you're frowning
I promise to always cheer you up
When you are down and blue
I promise to listen
When you need to talk
I promise to always hold you
When you need someone
I promise to always care for you
Wherever you are I promise to always be
there
I promise to never hurt you and never
break
your heart
MY PROMISE
13 replies
104 views
Sweet lines
Nice promises.
Georginia: Nice promises.
thanxBeautifull poem
She must be proud of ya
Beautifully composed.
You have talent dear to write poems. Keep it up.
Nice
Awesome
nice
I like that kind of words jeje es facinante! yo hablo ENG SPANISH