RIP ENGLISH
12 replies
111 views
Raputation: Do you people always rape English? I see that the staff doing it better than the members
The reality is; whe have a cosmopolitan comunity here. Not are educated at Eton, Princeton, or such like. Whether the language here being used is politically, or socially, totally correct is of no importance. Here we have a platform where freedom of speech, is just that. FREE from prosecution and debasement. Rather enjoy such sentiment, instead of crushing it under the heel...Yip, indeed i do coz its not my mother tongue,
But im sure u rape german, zulu and afrikaans...
i know u know im not fluent in english but dats ok coz u can still understand me.
You must not want me now coz i cant spiek hinglish for a very long distins..
Goodness! Such eloquency in everyday speech, can not surpass Jacki's post here. Applause please ladies and gentleman... And even thou commoners too...
Boet: Goodness! Such eloquency in everyday speech, can not surpass Jacki's post here. Applause please ladies and gentleman... And even thou commoners too...
Boeta how abt ur german n zuluMr S is off the hook
English is my second language... I'm rather proud of how I speak it.
I don't mind bad english, what I dislike is '' y u 2 4 4rm h8 meh '' ect... That's raping english.
Yeah thumbsups to ethereal.
My English .... 
so what.?.. who cares?
I like speaking english its like my own Mother tongue.
Hmm I'm learning here .
Boet: The reality is; whe have a cosmopolitan comunity here. Not are educated at Eton, Princeton, or such like. Whether the language here being used is politically, or socially, totally correct is of no importance. Here we have a platform where freedom of speech, is just that. FREE from prosecution and debasement. Rather enjoy such sentiment, instead of crushing it under the heel...
absolutely agree with you dont judge ppl by their speech.