I don't understand why we called these site social whilst there's hate among members and others?
Im me also hate those that hate me that's why Im different here, furthermore, no one can stop me, if you obey my rules then free to be my friend if not 
Unknown that cant be deleted, bcos i'll report
14 replies
91 views
chill bro dnt be panic
Samuel099: I don't understand why we called these site social whilst there's hate among members and others?
Im me also hate those that hate me that's why Im different here, furthermore, no one can stop me, if you obey my rules then free to be my friend if not 
why do you hv so high temper bro chill .... life is very short enjoy with every 1.... Okay, thanks bestfriend.
I dont get upset too easily that's why Im friendly also straight-forward when a friend speaks nonsense i tell them to behave well, opposite to me also.
Please brother don't be disappointed. You can report your complain to any admin. Hope you must get solution as your complaint.
Rohan786: 
Wow 
I don't care about your rules
I'll break all of them.... Repeatedly. They are fragile anyway 
I just can not understand how anybody can feel that all civilization is against him or her. Perhaps such a person has an inner anger, and needs to find the roots of that emotion. Whatever plagues such a condition, can not be remedied by simply pruning the tree. It has to be destroyed root and all. Otherwise it will spread to the adjoining trees, and destroy whatever fruit that otherwise might have been joyful and healthy. Hate and aggressiveness, ALWAYS destroy the soul of the one whom practises such immature leanings
I dnt think earth and mars are alike
ethereal: I don't care about your rules
I'll break all of them.... Repeatedly. They are fragile anyway 
Samuel099:
this is a
if you try again then both of us will die together. hahaha any banana available?
Only apples... Lots and lots of apples.. And its a good story to tell. ethereal:
Only apples... Lots and lots of apples.. And its a good story to tell. 
Apples, if its made of chemicals then recycle it ethereal: I don't care about your rules
I'll break all of them.... Repeatedly. They are fragile anyway 