2WAP

*Future Inlaws*

29 replies 146 views
#8
saahir: parents are always well wishers to their children. They can see beyond what children can't. I would like to respect their decision.
Even though two of u r meant 4 each other?
#12
Tochi Prudence: You know some parents dnt hv good reasons , they only wnt there son or daughter to marry rich person
they gave us birth at least they hv this much ryt ....
#13
Err..Important would be that the one I love loves me too. I'd be marrying their son not them and it would be something up to us, not them. Yeah parents wish best to their children but hey two grown ups can make up their mind if they wanna get marry or live together. And they'd love me..after some timesmiley.
#15
Lelsi: Err..Important would be that the one I love loves me too. I'd be marrying their son not them and it would be something up to us, not them. Yeah parents wish best to their children but hey two grown ups can make up their mind if they wanna get marry or live together. And they'd love me..after some timesmiley.
Aaah! They will come to love you once you have won them over with your cooking skills? Before presenting them with a grandchild of course... Hehe
#16
Boet: Aaah! They will come to love you once you have won them over with your cooking skills? Before presenting them with a grandchild of course... Hehe
I have my methods smiley.
#19
Tochi Prudence: You r right bt d two adults hs d right to choose who they wnt to spend the rest of their life wt
may b thats how it goes bt according indian culuture parents are the 1 to take the ultimate decision... smiley and I accept it..

Log in or join to reply.