Be aware when eating with others because, some friends spat over their food before taken it just because, they dont want their friends to eat with them or others hehe. To those that always share food with their friends becareful when eating.
Im shock
11 replies
86 views
That's gross
They could've just say hey dude I don't like sharing my food.
Lelsi: That's gross
They could've just say hey dude I don't like sharing my food.
Samuel099:
I was thinking about that but, the problem is they've been addicted to it.
eish? weird addiction thoAwww sorry.. mistake post reply.
Lelsi:
eish? weird addiction tho
. Anyways, thanks for the info,luckily my friends do not like sharing food and so do I too 
Lucky fo you, but others like to share their food with a friend also some friends cant eat without seeing other friend, ummm the wicked friends does most to prank... Samuel do you mind a cup of tea
TemPEST: Samuel do you mind a cup of tea
Hey do you want to be insulted?
Im different altogether, that's why i dont talk to sh+ty ones, check your friends and compare me, Im different.
Samuel099: Hey do you want to be insulted?
Im different altogether, that's why i dont talk to sh+ty ones, check your friends and compare me, Im different.
I dont respect any ++++++++ that dont respect humanbeing whether admin or a staff.
who needs this storyTemPEST: who needs this story
Your ... and ...TemPEST: who needs this story
Your ... and ... . Is't okay now