*Who lie the most*
17 replies
68 views
Both man and woman are same and thats for there self interest.
Both are same in that case.
I think it Is men
LOL
Both
Men do lie the most 4sure 
Womens are good liers than mens. Also perfect liers 
Summerrr: Womens are good liers than mens. Also perfect liers 
As if Both are same
Married woman lie most cause of fear
Married man lied to pretty girl he is not married yet in actual he already had wife n kids at home.
Georginia: As if
I need proof
it's just true. If man lie its easly find but womens lies n its,hard to find n they lie most. Summerrr: it's just true. If man lie its easly find but womens lies n its,hard to find n they lie most.
why you cannot find woman lie? How proffessional is she in lying? Proof Georginia: why you cannot find woman lie? How proffessional is she in lying? Proof 
because womens can hide many thinks in their heart n can lie with out express it .I think females, I cant proof it. okay I will ask my mum maybe then 
Women lie most when it comes to sex...
Both do lie
Woman lie most for sex they done at same time with two mens here also double side love and sex more