Hello guys once again I'm online here. Do u know'
I' don't want to be famous user, I just want to stay here for fun nd just want spent some of my life moments with 2 wapper's.
Now I'm coming back on my topic.
So today I'm going dedicat my topic to great dash.
Here's are some people inspired from rag 'gum or some following fugitive nd shah coz they are Admin's .
But I'm the only nd lonely person who want to be owned the great dash style. I want to be dash coz he is funny nd fantastic energetic person he always trying to make laugh us he always keeping busy his self to introduced new idea's for the site user's he is very informative person he never flirt with girls he just want to be honest friend with everyone he is very close with newbies. He got many awards here In different fields. He spent his golden time with us .I'm really inspired from dash he is legend for me. Thank you dash for bringing happence in our net life.
Few famous dialogue of dash.
Old is gold
Don't play cheese with joker'z if they lost they will banned you.
Trust any one but don't trust jokers.
without free post forum 2wap is uncompleted coz free post don't have any rules.
Thanks Dash for given shine to 2wap.
We waiting for you're new version from Dashman to Dashbaba.
Bye tye tye fish . C u soon .
I want to be Dash
32 replies
256 views
Nyc one ...
good job nice one
Alright
Jackichan
thanks
TTP: Jackichan
thanks
dashy papa 
No one can be Dash,he is unique
Oyoy Dashy! How are ya mate? Long time buddy
Your dash but you feel unconfortable to login with that id that's why trying to come up with this name. anyway, I dont back you cause no evil can play the part of an innocent.
Lelsi: No one can be Dash,he is unique
Exactly... No one can pretend to be him.dashing topic!
Lelsi: No one can be Dash,he is unique
awwwe long time . nyc 2 c u sis. I' really feel very happy c u again online. KingFISHER: dashing topic!
dash is dash nd there was a kingfisher who was such a great mod. jacki: Exactly... No one can pretend to be him.
no one can pretend to be dish you're right but only u can do Samuel099: Your dash but you feel unconfortable to login with that id that's why trying to come up with this name. anyway, I dont back you cause no evil can play the part of an innocent.
no you're wrong king of flood for Ur info he never flooded 2wap. Boet: Oyoy Dashy! How are ya mate? Long time buddy
me 2 boet papa TTP: no one can pretend to be dish you're right but only u can do 
jacki:
ppls... im anti j0ker ... Power tools you give TIP ... She like power thank you team for tool... I nomineate her ...thank you nd enjoy... Im d0nt like politics fr0m j0ker ... Staaff j0ker What is ur views for TIP... She not misbeheave ... Thank u nd share with us...
.
jacki:
ppls... im anti j0ker ... Power tools you give TIP ... She like power thank you team for tool... I nomineate her ...thank you nd enjoy... Im d0nt like politics fr0m j0ker ... Staaff j0ker What is ur views for TIP... She not misbeheave ... Thank u nd share with us...