" Your Own Hall of Fame ! "
13 replies
140 views
Mine :
1. Hotel California - The Eagles
2.Beat It - MJ
3.Everything I Do - Bryan Adams
4.Paint it Black - The Stones
5.Heaven - Bryan Adams
:-*
Wait i,ll be back ok?
Oh, yeah, welcome back swty.
Yes !! :-*
Mine:
1. Celine Dion - Because i love you
2.Smokie - If you think you know how to love me
3. Ed Sheeran - Thinking out loud
4.Tracy Chapman - Baby can i hold.
1. Mama africa - Akon
2. Earth song - Mj
3. Candy shop - 50 Cent
4. Heaven sent - keyshia cole
5. Check &balance - Burna boy
1 Billy jean -MJ
2 Lean on me - Micheal Bolton
3 Love me tender - Elvis Presley
4 Way back into love - Hugh Grant
5 I wanna grow old with you - West life
1. Thinking out Loud
2. Fire on the Dance floor
3. I'll carry you Home
4. Can i hold you tonight
5. Boulevard of broken Dreams
3rd one
Island in the stream - Kenny Rogers,Dolly Parton.
Heal the world - MJ & Various artist
I swear - All 4 one
Hero - Enrique
That's the way it is - Celine Dion
1. See you again - Wis kalifa
2.If u think u know how to love me - Smokie
3. Think twice - Celine Dion
4.We are the world - Micheal Jackson & various Artist.
5. Imagine - John Lenon
1. Rebel Pundits - Pal Pal (Day n Nite)
2. Breez E. - I'm Sorry
3. Dawn Jay - Liar
4. The Script - Hall Of Fame
5. Massari - Real Love