pulling stunts just backfires terribly, like when people try to show off and think they
are very clever and smart
*smarty*
24 replies
172 views
The thing is, clever people are arrogant about their brains.
They think they know better...
They think they are smarter
than you...
Rite..defective piece mostly backfires....
Well said
Look who is talling 
princess_Soniya: Excatly..true
Thanx Suni sis.ABHIRAJ: Rite..defective piece mostly backfires....
without any doubt.._dreamprince_: Well said
thanx sweetyjacki: thanx sweety
welcome sweety *Smarty* 
Clever people are judgemental.
Let them under-estimate your
ability and wits. Play down your
intelligence. Let them think you
the fool, until you deliver the
killer blow to their ego and con
them
saahir: *Smarty* 
Awe, thank u for the rose im sorry i dont have chocolates for ujacki:
Awe, thank u for the rose im sorry i dont have chocolates for u
Exactly true sis.
Ur On point
True...
Thank goodness i don't think... I just know ehh!
Georginia: Exactly true sis.
Thanx sweety Aita: Look who is talling 
o.O I think Jacki is talking... I could be wrong... Wait let me check... Yes Jacki is talking... Did I answer your question? Or did my clever assumption just backfire because it wasn't a question? It seemed like a question... '' Look, who is talking? ''.... Wait... What? Yes.... 
well said.