India on Saturday
successfully test-fired its
indigenously developed,
intercontinental surface-to-surface
nuclear capable ballistic missile
Agni-5, which has a strike range of
over 5000 kms and can carry a
nuclear warhead of over one tonne,
from Wheeler's Island off Odisha
coast.
agni v tested successfully
15 replies
80 views
Great . .india.
Hatz off india✌

That is great achievement
I can appreciate it on a scientific level however I cannot quite bring myself to celebrate it on any other level. It is afterall a weapon, in a world already filled with far too many.
Hate nuclear weapon
TemPEST: Hate nuclear weapon
haha _LeGoLaS_: haha
those who doesn't have hate
most sensible post of tge year. Dr.SusuSwamy: most sensible post of tge year.
Anyway PTs explain me when any of you understand this viratcomment.
haris asshole be a man I know mullas like u always hide under a hindu nick.Dr.SusuSwamy: most sensible post of tge year.
Anyway PTs explain me when any of you understand this viratcomment.
is this pedophile culture? _LeGoLaS_: haris asshole be a man I know mullas like u always hide under a hindu nick.
ok _LeGoLaS_: is this pedophile culture?
yes, came from virat ancestors during maha sabhas organized by our sacred karyakartas. Dr.SusuSwamy: yes, came from virat ancestors during maha sabhas organized by our sacred karyakartas.
you mean pedophile was also Hindu? I think he copy something from Hinduism via bible only. or really he is an asura as in bavishya purana?_LeGoLaS_: haha
those who doesn't have hate
not neccessary to have although_LeGoLaS_: India on Saturday
successfully test-fired its
indigenously developed,
intercontinental surface-to-surface
nuclear capable ballistic missile
Agni-5, which has a strike range of
over 5000 kms and can carry a
nuclear warhead of over one tonne,
from Wheeler's Island off Odisha
coast.
India cant invent roohani camels like us